The gospel study app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
* Made all content annotatable, including lists, chapter headings, hymns, etc.
* Added in-app training through video "Tips" and “What’s New”
* Provide male and female voice audio for English scriptures
* Redesigned related content sidebar for easier viewing of footnotes
* Added rich text formatting to notes (bold, italics, lists)
* Redesigned experience for creating user-created linking, including making links bi-directional
* Provided access to calling-specific resources, like Handbook 1
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.